Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
No More Always-Done-It-This-Way:Social Media = Social Change
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM (EDT)
Panel at Georgetown's McDonough School of Business Featuring Joe Trippi June 29, 2011
Here’s your chance to hear the true pioneer in the use of social media in political change talk about what is next in the ongoing revolution.
Join noted political consultant, media commentator, and social media guru Joe Trippi and a panel of non-profit, business, and student leaders for a rousing discussion of the surging power of social media in every sector across the globe.
- Bill Novelli, McDonough School of Business, former CEO of AARP, and the Founder of the Global Social Enterprise Initiative
- Rob Gould, EVP Brodeur Partners and Senior Stategist, Broduer ShiftPositive
- Joe Trippi, Political Strategist and Online Media Expert, Partner, Brodeur Digital
Katya Andresen, COO, Network for Good
Josh Nesbit, Medic Mobile
Paul Meyer, Chairman and President of Voxiva, Inc.
Join us Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business in the Rafik B. Hariri Building, Fisher Colloquium room from 4:30-5:30pm, followed by a reception. RSVP by June 23 by clicking "Register" on this Eventbrite inviation. Seats are limited.
Additional Directions on how to get to the Rafik B. Hariri Building:
Taxi or Car Service:
- Instruct the driver to enter the Georgetown Univeristy Campus through the Canal Road entrance, located approx. 200 feet from the Exxon Moblie gas station. (The following address can be used with mapping software: 3607 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20007).
- Proceed up the hill past the football field. The Rafik B. Hariri Buliding is located directly past the field.
Georgetown Conference Center/ Leavey Center Garage ($25/day):
- From Reservoir Rd., take entrance number 1 into the Georgetown University Hospital complex. (The following address can be used with mapping software: 3800 Reservoir Rd., NW, Washington DC, 20007).
- Follow the entrance lane past the hospital and straight to the Georgetown Conference Center garage. Take the elevator to the ground floor.
- Turn left out of the elevator and proceed past the hotel front desk through the Sports Hall of Fame.
- Exit through the glass door and on the right leading to the outdoor patio. Proceed across the the patio to enter the Rafik B. Hariri Building. The Fisher Colloquium will be on the 3rd floor.
Southwest Parking Garage ($15/day):
- Enter the Georgetown University Campus through the Canal Road entrance, located approx. 200 feet from the Exxon Moblie gas station. (The following address can be used with mapping software: 3607 M Street, NW, Washington, DC, 20007).
- As you travel up the hill, the Southwest Parking Garage will be the second garage entrance on the right.
- Take the elevator up to the ground level.
- Proceed up the hill past the football field. The Rafik B. Hariri Building is located directly past the field.
When & Where
Georgetown's McDonough School of Business and Brodeur Partners